當前位置:簡歷模板館>面試>英語面試>

去跨國企業找工作英語面試需要注意的問題

英語面試 閱讀(2.94W)

Fay asks Jerry for advice on how to succeed at a job interview in English

去跨國企業找工作英語面試需要注意的問題

費伊向傑裏詢問如何在面試中取得成功的建議。

Fay: Hi Jerry.

費伊:嗨,傑裏。

I'm thinking of applying for a job with a multinational company, but I'm worried about having an interview in English.

我在考慮申請一家跨國公司的工作,但我擔心會有英語面試。

Can you give me any good tips?

你能給我一些好的建議嗎?

Jerry: Hmmm.

傑瑞:嗯。

That's a tough one.

這個有點難。

I guess the first thing is to try to make a good impression.

我想第一件事就是要給人留下好印象。

We often say, "you never get a second chance to make a first impression".

我們經常說,“你永遠不會有第二次機會來給別人留下第一印象”。

You really need to get off to a good start.

你真的需要有一個好的開始。

Fay: That sounds like good advice.

費伊:這聽起來是個不錯的建議。

Maybe I could sing and dance for them, ha ha ha!

也許我可以爲他們唱歌跳舞,哈哈!

Then they'd really be impressed!

那他們一定會被打動的!

But seriously, how do I make a good first impression?

但說真的,我怎樣才能給人留下良好的第一印象呢?

Jerry: To begin with, you should firmly shake the interviewer's hand while greeting him or her with a smile.

傑裏:首先,你應該堅定地和面試官握手,並微笑着問候他或她。

Be sure to keep eye contact, especially when listening to the interviewer.

一定要保持眼神交流,尤其是在聽面試官的時候。

Fay: Ah, "body language" is really important, isn't it?

費伊:啊,“肢體語言”真的很重要,是嗎?

Jerry: Yes, it is.

傑瑞:是的。

The second thing is to have confidence.

第二件事是要有信心

You get confidence from being prepared.

你從準備中獲得自信。

You should learn a little bit about the company before the interview.

在面試前你應該瞭解一下公司的情況。

Find out what they do, how long they've been in business, what their business motto is, that kind of thing.

找出他們做了什麼,他們在商業上多久了,他們的商業信條是什麼,諸如此類的事情。

You should also anticipate possible questions, and think about how you will answer.

你也應該預料到可能的問題,並思考你將如何回答。

Fay: Should I memorize my answers beforehand?

費伊:我應該事先記住我的答案嗎?

Jerry: No!

傑瑞:不!

Definitely not!

當然不行!

That sounds very mechanical.

這聽起來很機械。

You should be natural when you speak.

當你說話的時候,你應該是自然的。

Just think about how you want to answer, and choose the right words at the time of the interview.

想想你想要回答的問題,在面試的時候選擇正確的詞語。

That way, you can use the interviewer's own words in your answer, which shows you've been listening.

這樣,你就可以在回答中使用面試官說過的語言,這表明你一直在傾聽。

Then you're sure to make a good impression.

那你一定會給人留下好印象的。

Fay: I never thought about that before.

費伊:我以前從沒想過這個問題。

You're really smart, Jerry!

你真的聰明,傑瑞!

But what should I do if I can't remember an English word when I'm answering a question?

但是,如果我在回答一個問題時不記得一個英語單詞,我該怎麼做呢?

Jerry: In that case, you have to paraphrase.

傑瑞:在這種情況下,你必須改述。

In other words, you have to explain what you want to say.

換句話說,你必須解釋你想說什麼。

For example, if you forget the word "manufacturing", you can say "making a product" instead.

例如,如果你忘記了“製造”這個詞,你可以說“製造產品”。

Or instead of "statistics" you could say "using many big numbers to describe something".

或者不是“統計”,你可以說“用很多大數字來描述某件事”。

Fay: That's very helpful, Jerry.

費伊:那很有幫助,傑瑞。

Thanks so much.

非常感謝。

Ah, one more thing.

啊,還有一件事。

Should I ask about the salary during the interview?

面試時我應該問薪水的問題嗎?

Jerry: No, either let them bring up the topic of money, or else wait for a second interview.

傑瑞:不,要麼讓他們提起錢的話題,要麼等第二次面試。

If you prepare well, make a good first impression, have confidence, and use English naturally, you're almost certain to be interviewed again.

如果你準備得很好,給人留下良好的第一印象,有信心,並且自然地使用英語,你幾乎肯定會再次接受面試。

Good luck!

好運!