當前位置:簡歷模板館>熱點>教師文案>

國小英語口語練習資料

教師文案 閱讀(1.87W)

不要以爲你的努力可以一勞永逸,權當做你始終一無所有”,將原“杯”中的殘留倒掉,以一種空杯的心態接收新的事物,思想觀念總是需要不斷更新的。英語口語練習起來吧。下面就是本站小編爲大家梳理歸納的國小英語口語練習資料,希望能夠幫助到大家。

國小英語口語練習資料

國小英語口語練習資料

●從起牀到出門

早晨好!

Good morning.

Good morning, John. (早晨好,約翰。)

Good morning, mom. (早晨好,媽媽。)

鬧鐘響了嗎?

Did the alarm clock go off? go off是鬧鐘“響”的意思。

Did the alarm clock buzz?

Did the alarm clock ring?

該起牀了!

It's time to get up!

It's time to get up! (該起牀了!)

I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)

It's time to wake up!

It's time to get out of bed.

It's time to get ready.

快點兒起牀!

Get up soon.

Get up soon. (快點兒起牀!)

I don't want to. (我真不想起。)

你醒了嗎?

Are you awake? get up是動詞,表示“起牀”、“起”的動作。awake是形容詞,表示“醒了”、“沒睡”的狀態。

Are you awake? (你醒了嗎?)

I am now. (我剛醒。)

你不舒服嗎?

Are you feeling sick?

Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服嗎?)

No, I'm just tired. (沒有,只是有點兒累。)

睡得好嗎?

Did you sleep well?

Did you sleep well? (睡得好嗎?)

Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)

Did you sleep well? (睡得好嗎?)

No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪兒啊,幾乎沒睡着。)

能幫我關掉鬧鐘嗎?

Would you turn off the alarm clock?

Please turn off the alarm clock. (請把鬧鐘關了。)

你終於起來了。

You finally got up.

You finally got up. (你終於起來了。)

I'm still sleepy. (我還困着呢!)

今天是個好天!

It's a nice day!

It's a nice day! (今天是個好天!)

It sure is. (是不錯啊。)

It's a beautiful day!

It's a wonderful day!

It's a great day!

昨晚你熬夜了?

Did you stay up late last night? stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。

Did you go to bed late last night?

把被子疊好。

Let's fold up the futon. fold意爲“摺疊”,fold up意爲“疊好”、“疊整齊”;futon原本是日文,現在英文中也逐漸使用,意爲“被子”。

Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起來吧。)

昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。

You were snoring last night. snore“打呼嚕”。

You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。)

Did I keep you up? (影響你睡覺了嗎?)

You were sawing logs last night. saw logs原意爲“鋸木頭”,在此用來表示“打呼嚕”。

我做了個可怕的夢。

I had a nightmare.

I had a nightmare. (我做了個可怕的夢。)

It's all right now. (現在沒事了。)

你一直沒關燈啊。

You left the light on. left (leave)是“保持某種樣子”、“保持某種狀態”的意思,表達“電燈一直開着”、“發動機一直開着”、“窗戶一直開着”也可以用這種句型。

You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了關燈了。)

我得洗臉了。

I have to go wash my face. go wash是go和wash兩個動詞連用,口語中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的縮略形式。

該吃早飯了。

It's time to eat breakfast.

It's time to have breakfast.

我還困着呢。

I'm still sleepy.

I'm still drowsy.

我還打哈欠呢。

I'm still yawning.

昨天的酒還沒醒呢。

I have a hangover.

我是個夜貓子。

I'm a night person. “早上起不來”的意思。

I'm a night person. (我是個夜貓子。)

I'm not. (我可不是。)

I'm a morning person. (我喜歡早起。)

我是用咖啡來提神的。

Coffee wakes me up.

Coffee gets me going.

刷牙了嗎?

Did you brush your teeth?

Have you brushed your teeth?

我得梳梳頭了。

I have to comb my hair.

穿什麼好呢?

What should I wear?

What should I wear? (穿什麼好呢?)

The red one. (穿紅的吧!)

Which dress should I wear?

Which one should I wear?

What should I put on?

快換衣服。

Hurry up and get dressed.

Hurry up and get dressed. (快換衣服。)

Why? (幹嘛?)

把睡衣收好。

Put those pajamas away!

Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)

Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)

我走了,媽媽。

I'm leaving. Bye mom!

●邀請友人

這個週末你有空嗎?

Are you free this weekend? free“有空,空閒”。

Are you free this weekend? (這個週末你有空嗎?)

Yes, I am. (嗯,有空。) 回答no時,用“No, I have plans.”(不,我有安排。) “No, I'm going skiing.” (不,我要去滑雪。)

我們還可以再見面嗎?

Could I see you again?

能給我你的電話號碼嗎?

Could you give me your phone number?

我們在哪兒見面?

Where shall we meet?

Where shall I meet you?

要我開車去接你嗎?

Shall I come to pick you up? pick up“開車去接某人”。

你今天下午有安排嗎?

Are you doing anything this afternoon?

Are you doing anything this afternoon? (你今天下午有安排嗎?)

No, nothing special. (沒有,沒有什麼特別的安排。)

如果有安排的話,可用下面的回答。

Yes, I have to work. (嗯,我得工作。)

Do you have plans for this afternoon?

Are you busy this afternoon? (今天下午你忙嗎?)

和我一起吃晚飯,好嗎?

How about having dinner with me?

How about having dinner with me? (和我一起吃晚飯,好嗎?)

Sounds great! (那太好了!)

How about dinner? (一起吃晚飯怎麼樣?)

Let's have dinner together. (讓我們一起吃晚飯吧。)

我們幹嘛不去看棒球比賽呢?

Why don't we go to see a baseball game?

Why don't we ……? “爲什麼不……呢?”

Why don't we go to see a baseball game? (我們幹嘛不去看棒球比賽呢?)

Yeah! (好啊!)Let's go see a baseball game!

真對不起,我另有安排。

Sorry, I'm tied up. be tied up“受(時間的)約束”。

Sorry, I have plans.

Sorry, I'm busy. (對不起,我很忙。)

I'm sorry, but I have other plans.

實在對不起,恐怕不行。

I'm afraid I can't.

I'm sorry but I can't.

謝謝您的邀請,可是……

Thanks for asking, but……

Let's go out for a drink. (去喝一杯吧。)

Thanks for asking, but I already made plans. (謝謝你的邀請,可是我有別的安排。)

Thanks for the invitation, but…… (謝謝您的邀請,可是……)

另找時間可以嗎?

How about a rain check? rain check指“(比賽、活動等)因雨天改期再賽時作爲入場券的原票票根”。由因雨天中止或延期比賽而發給觀衆“rain check”引申爲被邀請者因故不能接受邀請,而邀請繼續有效的意思,“以後方便的時間”、“下次還有機會”。

Let's do it another time. (再找時間吧。)

Could we plan it for another day? (能找其他時間吧?)

Some other time. (再找其他時間吧。)

我希望你能來。

I hope you can come.