當前位置:簡歷模板館>面試>英語面試>

比較有用的英語面試資料

英語面試 閱讀(1.65W)

最近忙着換工作,換工作之前也稍微有些準備,然後蒐集了一些我覺得比較有用的面試資料,暫且覺得很實用,各位見笑啦。請大家多多指教。
  準備下英文自我介紹,準備下英文的對職位的認識和自己的能力,瞭解下面試的禮儀。
  下面給你一些英文面試經常問的問題,看下會好些:
  Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
  你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!
  A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
  依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。
  Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
  對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。
  A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
  我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。
  Q:Why did you leave your last job?
  你爲什麼離職呢?
  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
  我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。
  A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
  我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即沒有升遷機會。
  Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?
  你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?
  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
  憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認爲自己很有競爭力。
  A:With my tworking experience, I am confident that I can relate to colleagues very well.
  依我的工作經驗,我相信能與同事相處的很好。
  Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?
  你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?
  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
  我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。
  Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
  你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?
  A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
  我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。
  Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
  你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?
  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
  我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。
  Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
  你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎? 你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?
  A:The trait is needed in my currentor previous position and I know I can handle it well.
  這種特點就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。
  Q:What is your strongest traits?
  你個性上最大的特點是什麼?
  A:Helpfulness and caring.
  樂於助人和關心他人。
  A:Adaptability and sense of humor.
  適應能力和幽默感。
  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.
  樂觀和友愛。
  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
  你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?
  A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
  他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。
  A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
  他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。
  Q:What personality traits do you admire?
  你欣賞哪種性格的人?
  A: I admire a person who ishonest, flexible and easy-going.
  誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。
  A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.

比較有用的英語面試資料