當前位置:簡歷模板館>面試>英語面試>

面試英語經典問答

英語面試 閱讀(1.3W)

面試英語經典問答

Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.(什麼會讓你有成就感?)

A: Doing my best job for your company.(爲貴公司竭力效勞。)

A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.(盡我所能,完成一個項目。)

Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why?(假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?爲什麼?)

A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.(我會捐給醫藥研究,因爲我要爲他人做點事。)

A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構。)

Q: What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?)

A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。)

A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.(希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。)

Q: What current issues concern you the most?(目前什麼事是你最關心的?)

A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務多久呢?)

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.(只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裏。)

Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?)

A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.(我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我 組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。)

A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)

A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)

如果不願正面回答,也可以說:

It would be premature for me to predict this. (現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。)

甚至還可以打趣的說:

Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!)

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?)

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.(薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的 責任更吸引我。)

A: 假如你有家眷,可以說:

To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。)

Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

A: Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)

A: Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.(他們說陳先生是位誠實、工 作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

Q: What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.(誠實、 不死板而且容易相處的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有“實際行動”的 人。)

Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作爲行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.(我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主 要目標。)

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

Q: How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.(胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的 看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)

Q: How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)